SUNDAYS at 11AM
Meditation in Williamsburg
Our classes begin on time, please arrive 10-15 mins early.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late arrivals because our volunteer receptionists participate in class. The buzzer is turned off when the class begins.
$15 per class or Free for Supporting Members
GENERAL CLASS STRUCTURE:
- Simple guided breathing / relaxation meditation (20-25 minutes).
- Practical teaching on meditation in conjunction with the specific class topic (40-45 minutes).
- Discussion / Questions & Answers (15 -20 minutes).
General Info About Our Classes & Class Format
Sunday - 11:00AM to 12:30PM
Living Life with a Fully Engaged Heart
Learning to love
According to Buddha, love is not something we find or fall into. It is a powerful, heartfelt state of mind that we can actively cultivate and improve. In this course we will learn a sequence of meditations that will take us ever deeper into experiencing the liberating and joyful nature of the mind of love. These step-by-step methods will help us to heal all our past relationships and make our present ones more harmonious and meaningful.
Through applying these methods, our love and appreciation for others will become more expansive and we will discover within our own hearts a powerful radiance, empowering us to live the best and most beneficial life we can.
- Aug 20 The Transformative Power of Love
- Aug 27 Becoming the Very Best You
- Sept 3 Stepping Up to Your Highest Potential
- Sept 10 Living a Life of Great Benefit
- Sept 17 Drawing Close to Enlightenment
More topics will be announced.
Join us for Coffee & Tea Chat! Relax & enjoy after Sunday class surrounded by a community with similar spiritual questions & goals.
Please feel free to drop in on a class-by-class basis. Classes are held every week unless otherwise stated. No special clothing is required. No pre-registration required.