Saturday Morning Meditation Workshops
11:15AM to 12:30PM
Our classes begin on time, please arrive 10-15 mins early.
$12 per class or Free for Supporting Members
According to Buddha our suffering comes about due to the uncontrolled and painful states of mind, known as the delusions. During these meditations, we will be focusing on Buddha’s illuminating teachings on these painful minds and how to overcome them. In each session we will focus on how to deal with a particular delusion, learning practical methods to reduce its hold on us and in this way allowing us to experience a deep and satisfying emotional freedom. As our delusions diminish we draw closer to the person we wish to be, a joyful, confident and loving person. Everyone welcome.
- Nov 18 Learning to Love with Yogi Chauhan
- Nov 25 Unleash our Potential with Steve Krantz
- Dec 2 No Class
- Dec 9 The Wisdom of Karma with Sarika Bajoria
- Dec 16 Using Wisdom to Solve our Daily Problems with Yogi Chauhan
- Dec 23 New Year, New You with Steve Krantz
GENERAL CLASS STRUCTURE:
- Simple guided breathing / relaxation meditation (20-25 minutes).
- Practical teaching on meditation in conjunction with the specific class topic (35-40 minutes).
- Discussion / Questions & Answers (10-15 minutes).
The Best Gift to Give for the Holidays
with Kadam Morten
Saturday December 9 | 7 - 8:30pm | $15 or Free for Supporting Members
What everyone really wants for Christmas is authentic happiness and love is a cause of such pure happiness. But what is true love? Buddha taught that we can easily cultivate true love and happiness in our hearts and then we can learn how to give it to others. In this evening class we will learn how to do this and gain our own experience of these minds though guided meditations. Everyone welcome.