Saturday Morning Meditation Workshops
11:15AM to 12:30PM ... starting Sept 23rd
Our classes begin on time, please arrive 10-15 mins early.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late arrivals because our volunteer receptionists participate in class. The buzzer is turned off when the class begins.
$12 per class or Free for Supporting Members
According to Buddha our suffering comes about due to the uncontrolled and painful states of mind, known as the delusions. During these Saturday morning meditations, we will be focusing on Buddha’s illuminating teachings on these painful minds and how to overcome them. In each session we will focus on how to deal with a particular delusion, learning practical methods to reduce its hold on us and in this way allowing us to experience a deep and satisfying emotional freedom. As our delusions diminish we draw closer to the person we wish to be, a joyful, confident and loving person. Everyone welcome.
- Sept 23 Letting Go of Anxiety with Sarika Bajoria
- Sept 30 What are our Human Problems? with Steve Krantz
- Oct 7 Understanding the Mind with Steve Krantz
- Oct 14 The Healing Meditation of Taking & Giving with Sarika Bajoria
- Oct 21 Increasing Happiness & Inner Peace with Janna Bilski
- Oct 28 Transforming & Reducing Stress with Janna Bilski
- Nov 4 Transforming Enjoyments with Yogi Chauhan
- Nov 11 Transforming Problems with Yogi Chauhan
- Nov 18 Introduction to Buddhist Tantric Meditation with Sarika Bajoria
- Nov 25 Unleash our Potential with Steve Krantz
- Dec 2 The Power of Meditation to Change Painful Emotions & Limited Narratives with Janna Bilski
- Dec 9 The Wisdom of Karma with Sarika Bajoria
- Dec 16 Using Wisdom to Solve our Daily Problems with Yogi Chauhan
- Dec 23 New Year, New You with Steve Krantz
GENERAL CLASS STRUCTURE:
- Simple guided breathing / relaxation meditation (20-25 minutes).
- Practical teaching on meditation in conjunction with the specific class topic (35-40 minutes).
- Discussion / Questions & Answers (10-15 minutes).