MONDAYS at 7PM
Meditation in Williamsburg
Our classes begin on time, please arrive 10-15 mins early.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late arrivals because our volunteer receptionists participate in class. The buzzer is turned off when the class begins.
$15 per class or Free for Supporting Members
GENERAL CLASS STRUCTURE:
- Simple guided breathing / relaxation meditation (20-25 minutes).
- Practical teaching on meditation in conjunction with the specific class topic (40-45 minutes).
- Discussion / Questions & Answers (15 -20 minutes).
General Info About Our Classes & Class Format
Monday - 7:00PM to 8:30PM
Transforming Anger and Conflict
the essence of spiritual growth
In this series of Dharma talks and meditations we will be focusing on the meditations and practical methods for transforming anger and conflict. By wholeheartedly accepting such difficulties we can use them as the springboard for real transformation. In this way even our challenging relationships are seen as essential for spiritual growth….and we learn how to improve those relationships as well!
- Aug 21 How to Change How We View Ourselves
- Aug 28 The Path to Freedom from Limitation
- Sept 4 NO CLASS for Labor Day
- Sept 11 Transforming Ourselves
- Sept 18 Ultimate Truth, Ultimate Freedom
- Sept 25 Path of Transformation
More class titles to follow ....
Please feel free to drop in on a class-by-class basis. Classes are held every week unless otherwise stated. No special clothing is required. No pre-registration required.